Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some more rereleases

I'm on a roll, re-releasing all my old items I feel are still decent, todays were the sculpted meat rack, the sculpted 3 prim torches (very... eh.. outpost/campy) and my food barrels. I need to do some retexturing and make more of each, but generally they're pretty nifty. I also hope to be able to find nice rug textures, when I do expect a large amount of cuddle, sleep, and other sort of anims piled onto a rug. I hope that I can get this one last wall filled up, and throw stuffs inside my huts then I believe my store will reclaim much of it's old cozy feel. I'm always looking for ideas, if you have 'em and want to see them fulfilled, throw me an IM & I'd be happy to help.

No comments: