Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5 Minutes Into The Day...

Well! That scribery set was released today and it spun me into a whole new world of sets. I want to make sets. I have the craving, to make sets. For a few reasons:
* What they see, they get. No dissapointments.
* The Pictures look SO much better, when you have a lot.
* Give me a basis, a theme to build on. Rustic isn't specific.
* Fun & time consuming. I hate being bored.
So that's it, yep. I've planned a release of what I call the "Living Set" which basically is a little sampling of every product I have to fill the common household with a servery, some seating, sleeping, bathing, and other stuff!
I'm sure by now, you've realized don't rely on me to actualy come through with everything, but the living set seems like a formidible and good idea -- I mean. No more shopping and being sad because you paid 500L$ for a couch but you thought you got the whole room etc. I'll probably make it in about 2 or 3 packs, going from minimal sort of panther-y items to the more lavish, cozy, and overfilled package.
I think this really will make shopping a lot easier, I mean.. c'mon! No more misconceptions, what you see is what you get & you wont have to shop around for every little tiny piece to make your house look that good. Our pictures arent photoshopped except a black fading out on the edges in some, and wording of course. Otherwise they're 100% SL, most the time not even windlight.
Anyhow, I will post my second set here for you all to oogle over, it came out beautifully =) I'll do two pics, so you can see details.


No comments: