Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Releases & Re-releases

Released within the last few days are 2 -great- chair styles and a few water pieces.
I released the chairs as the "Comfy" (Single) and "Cuddle" (Couples) chairs. They look identical except for the poseballs, and come in 4 different cushion colors, the cushions, which are gorgeously sculpted, are arranged in a semi-circle around the back, making it look exceptionally plushy. They are each 11 prims and 125L$ each, and I plan to make a smaller line for singles with just 1 pose later on, also in the same 4 mosh of textures.
My other releases, and re-releases today are my old 'water bowls' which not only use a new sculpty, but are in 7 beautifully realistic textures, my water pump in a bucket, my bucket of water, my old fashioned water pump, and my 6 prim water spigot. A new release is making my water spigot, low prim version, for my serveries sold for seperate, for those who think theirs is superior to mine, or just want a different style I don't have. It's fully functional, sound, and particle effects.

I plan on a few new releases today, but I wont give that away because I happen to like the suspense.
Remember: If you have any recommendations, concerns, comments, or other issues with my products, please tell me!

No comments: