Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Upcoming Awayness

Hiyo everyone!
I just figured I should tell everyone that I will be 90% GONE from March 20th - April 25th.
I'll be in midst a lovely visit with my boyfriend and will be far too busy for silly internets *winks!*
I'll probably pump out a few little projects before then, hopefully start the bakery/release the food so ya'll don't starve while I'm away.
I will be in-contact though and check my IM's, notices, etc each day.. However because I just get SO spammed with things I really recommend you EMAIL me at Nyalee.Mirrikh@Gmail.com otherwise I can't promise I'll get it.
I will of course be on sometimes, and may even do a little job here and there while he is here, and him too but don't expect it! (Think... rabbit...)

If you have any questions about this, I recommend you ask 'em soon!
Really, don't be shy. The worst I could do is turn into an angry sloth and bite you (or say no.)
Take care! =)

No comments: