Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Pollen Bloom! Group Gift ♥


Over a year ago when I began creating my Haze Clouds, I never expected them to really sell at all, they're simple products - but much to my surprise, people have fallen in love the atmosphere and ambiance they add.

I hope to make more in the near future, but for now I have one I was dabbling with recently that I feel pair wonderfully with our recent Poppies release... The Pollen Bloom Haze Cloud!

This soft, warmly hued subtle effect features warm golden motes interspersed with multicoloured dust with small red, pink, green, or purple tones.

Pollen Bloom would look beautiful in a warm field of flowers, or playing in the grass in an open sunshaft. 

Available exclusively for [Dysfunctionality] group members ♥
In the freebie building!


No comments: