Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hiatus

Sorry all.

Time for a RL Hiatus for me.

Releases will be few and far between.

Freebies may also become a bimonthly or monthly event instead of the weekly we are currently doing...

I doubt it though. It should be just this month that the delays will occur while I sort out some RL issues, particularly pertaining to Passports.

Later in the summer I'll be in the UK on a much better computer hijacked from codered during my stay so expect compensation for my current delays =)

Hope you all can understand.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: