Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oho so much neglect

Okay, well I suppose I'll update now -
This week I've done many renovations including adding/adding onto my Low L$ Low Prim Room with items such as tons of seating, two serveries, lighting of various textures and sizes with functional script of course. We have also 3 styles of beds with animations in them, many many rugs, and a few other nick nacks here and there. Everything is normally 30L$ and under except the serveries which are about 125L$ each and also very low prim as I can make them.

I also made many items like my Rustic Pleasures Heated Tub addition to my line. It's currently right next to my Deluxe Servery display and I am very proud of it. Some information about it:
*2 Couple Washing Animations, Boy wash Girl, Girl Wash Boy. But they're moderately unisex, so it can be girl girl or boy boy, or reverse if needed.
*2 Single Washing Animation Sets, Sit on either of the lower pegs for the singles washing set to begin. You can use your left and right arrows to cycle through a single "Relaxing" state, "Wash Hair" loop, and "Wash Body" anim.
All of the wash anims are made by Dellybean North.
It also has functional water pump to turn on/off to fill, and the water inside goes away or comes back, and the fire underneath means it steams.
It also has a rather high prim accessories table where you have the misc bottles and towels and such. There is also able to click to get rag or sponge to wash with.

Really a new favorite, quite adorable. I hope everyone else enjoys it. The prim count is as follows:
Side pump, Fire, and Tub: 18 Prims
Optional Accessory Table: 22 Prims
Together: 40 prims.
L$675
Transfer.

I'm also starting to carry some of my items in RFL vendors especially after this weekends Relay for Life event called Relay Palooza on the Gianfar sims.

No comments: