Welcome!


Welcome to our little blog where we announce all new releases for the
Second Life mesh based store "Dysfunctionality" where we sell high
quality, themed, & low poly (low prim) furniture!

SL Marketplace Store SL In-World Store Primbay
Like us on Facebook! Visit our Flickr account! Join our Flickr group!
Customer Service Policies

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact
Anke Hatchuk in Second Life, or leave a comment on any post. Thanks!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Price Slashes All Over!

I decided do to a disparaging remark, sales records, and the 'slum' of the market...
I'm cutting prices on a select few items throughout my store. You'll have to visit to see just how low I can go (A hint.. the ID servery has a version for 300L$!!)
I reduced prices down to almost unheard of levels for my level of quality and functionality.
This applies to the scribery, serveries, certain bondage items, fire pits and misc others.

No comments: